My Big 5 Personality Test Results – Creative Anxious Introvert with High Openness
The Big Five personality test measures the five personality factors that psychologists have determined are core to our personality makeup.
The Five Factors of personality are:
- Openness – How open a person is to new ideas and experiences
- Conscientiousness – How goal-directed, persistent, and organized a person is
- Extraversion – How much a person is energized by the outside world
- Agreeableness – How much a person puts others’ interests and needs ahead of their own
- Neuroticism – How sensitive a person is to stress and negative emotional triggers
The Big Five model of personality is widely considered to be the most scientifically robust way to describe personality differences. It is the basis of most modern personality research.